Gear Geek (Customer Service)
Part-time or Full-time
NOW ACCEPTING FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME APPLICANTS FOR SPRING 2020!
Please note that the start date for RevZilla University and our next Geek class has not yet been set. Offers of employment to new Zillans will not be made until interviewing has concluded for each class. As such, the steps toward our Geek Team hiring may feel drawn out (depending on when you apply).
A note for part-time applicants: to be considered for this role, you must be able to commit to a 45 day full-time training schedule at the onset of your acceptance. Once training is completed, you must be able to provide a minimum of 24 hours of available time on a flex schedule between Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Onto The Description:
This role is a Gear Geek, Product Specialist, Customer Service, Customer Loyalty, and Rider Support all in one. Picking up the phone and placing an order does this career path no justice. Come live it and breathe it with us. We are building the most elite team of motorcycle gear experts in the world.
You have to love bikes. You have to love gear. You have to be an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
This position focuses on all levels of customer interaction via phone, email and live chat, taking service to another level by facilitating all aspects of customer interaction with POLISH and well-placed flare. Working with our logistics team, techs, suppliers, manufacturers, and other staff on a case by case basis to ensure RevZilla overdelivers is what this position entails!
RevZilla is in hyper-growth mode and is looking for folks who want to grab the reins and run with the eventual goal to learn, develop, improve, and progress!
- Must love motorcycle gear and motorcycles. You can't be an expert or a geek if you don't love the subject matter.
- Must get excited and want to learn about a combination of some of the following: motorcycle gear, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing, dirt bike riding, adventure riding, supercross / endurocross, bike modification.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a commitment to self improvement. We are an elite team built upon those principles.
- Must be an excellent, polished communicator both verbally and through writing. This career is writing & communication intensive.
- Must like people. We help riders everyday. All day. If you don't like people, you won't dig it here.
- Must be able to shed old habits, hustle, be proactive, and learn the RevZilla way of Customer Service.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Previous experience in retail, customer service, or eCommerce environments is preferred.
Foreign languages (Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian) a plus!
Be sure to tell us what you ride and what your favorite bikes and gear are in your cover letter!
Come work in Philadelphia's prestigious Navy Yard!
We are a global eCommerce retailer providing motorcycle enthusiasts with premium apparel, accessories and parts for any riding adventure. Our award-winning customer experience is powered by a proprietary technology platform, original content and a community of moto-enthusiasts worldwide.