London, United Kingdom
Why you’re here - if you only remember one thing - remember this!
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need products our customers will fall in love with.
You will be part of the Engineering unit and work on testing our web-based products, browser extensions, mobile apps and more.
What you’ll deliver
● Develop and maintain automated testing processes and methodologies.
● Training and mentorship for the wider QA team on automated testing, tools and techniques.
● New automation scripts and/or updates of existing automation scripts based on requirements.
● Reports on various test metrics generated.
How we’ll measure it
● Quality of scripts written.
● Volume of scripts written.
● Management and colleague feedback.
What you’re responsible for
● Responsible for leading the integration and regression testing of software for automated test execution.
● Ensuring that automation test plans are prepared and that technical and functional objectives are met.
● Perform initial debugging to the source of failures and coordinating activities related to fixing it.
● Experience of automated testing in a web or mobile environment.
● The ability to work both independently and as part of a team; the ability to work well under pressure and a high reliability.
● A hands-on, can-do attitude.
Technical knowledge and skills
● xUnit framework experience.
● Jest or Mocha experience.
● Excellent written and spoken communication in English.
● Ability to work in an agile environment.
To learn more and for an informal chat please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!