Email Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2007, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
Your role in our mission will be to lead our email marketing efforts at Reward Gateway. We need a top tier email marketer who can bring database marketing excellence to deliver the right content, to the right person at the right time.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Build, implement and optimize lead nurturing programs that use content that inspires our buyers to trust us to support their engagement goals
- Maintain the database health and quality to fuel great database/ email marketing
- Support in the import of 3rd party lists from events and other marketing activity
- Help get the most out of ZoomInfo and other subscriptions list services that augment our email marketing database
- Lead the collaboration of email marketing program execution and sales outreach
The experience and qualifications you will have:
- Experience with HubSpot developing email workflows, building lists, and reporting program outcomes.
- Ability to write copy for email marketing campaigns aligned to messaging frameworks
- Proven track-record building relationships with sales and other cross-functional stakeholders
- A tendency to think global to identify how programs or projects in one geography or segment can be applied and impact another geography
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
The interview process:
- Telephone Interview with our recruitment team
- In person interview at our offices with our hiring team
- Final in person interview with a senior member of the team
We may ask for feedback during or after your application process so if that sounds good to you and you feel you are a good match to what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Be comfortable. Be You.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.