This is why we need you
We’re proud of the journey across all digital platforms so far, but a major focus for us in 2018 is evolving our brand to the next level and this is where you come in, developing creative ideas and concepts, as well as meeting tight deadlines.
We are looking for a full-time Graphic/Web Designer to join Reward Gateway with strong Adobe Creative Suite skills to bring magic to all our clients’ brand by creating high-quality visuals.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with account managers to discuss the client/business objectives and requirements of the job
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and producing web/print visuals in accordance with design briefs and brand guidelines
- Producing visuals with high impact - both in print and web media
- Online design including Web page layouts build through our SmartHub® product Other web and social network visuals
Technical knowledge and skills:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – good skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Proficiency in InDesign is a big plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Experience in creating web graphics
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to meet deadlines
- Able to act on own initiative, delivering projects without immediate supervision
- A 'can do' approach, willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure
- An enthusiastic team player
- Good working knowledge of Mac is desirable, but not compulsory
The sort of people we're looking for, the ones who will excel in this role are:
- Bright, positive and self-motivated
- Quick to learn, excited to learn and willing to invest personal time and energy in learning
- With a great sense of colour, contrast and balance
- Sociable and team players
This is how we take care of you
- 35 days holiday including public holidays
- Choose Your Package - Option to sell days
- Employee Share Ownership
- Family Leave
- Parental Leave
- Wellbeing Choice - Annual allowance to spend on your wellbeing
- Life Insurance
- Bonus if you suggest someone who we hire
- Bonus if you get married or have a civil partnership
- Bonus if you have or adopt a child
- 6 month unpaid sabbatical after 5 years
- Salary Advance
- Volunteer Days
- Book benefit
- Bring your dog to work
- Free breakfast items and soft drinks
- Food vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
This is what we do
We create products for HR. Products that are innovative, easy to use and deliver high engagement for every one of our clients. High engagement is what makes our clients happy and that client number is growing fast. We currently work with over 1700 companies including American Express, Groupon, Yahoo!, IBM, and McDonald’s. Each client uses our core product SmartHub, an employee engagement platform which allows them to build an employee experience unique to their organisation.
We strictly “solve for HR,” if you ever join us you’ll hear us say that a lot. HR is our customer, we understand their world and their world only, we care passionately about what they achieve in their role, and we’re here to help them.
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work.
If you are interested, please send us your resume for immediate consideration. Please, attach a PDF portfolio of your works or specify a link to an online portfolio (Behance, Dribbble, etc). Only candidates with portfolios will be considered or contacted!
We thank all applicants, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be treated as strictly confidential.
Please, send your CV in English language only!