Product Communications Specialist
Full-Time (maternity cover)
This is why we need you
We are looking for a full-time maternity cover for a Product Communications Specialist to join Reward Gateway’s Product team in Plovdiv.
As a Product team we work with Engineering to deliver a product improvement/feature every two days and we need the right Product Communications Specialist to help us build and communicate this work in the best possible way to both the end-users and the rest of the business.
On one side, you will work closely with Product Managers, Product Designers and Engineers to shape product experiences by creating useful, meaningful messaging that users interact with on our software user interfaces. You’ll have the opportunity to bring order, simplicity, and a human touch into all Reward Gateway products through clear user interface content.
On the other hand, you’ll be the voice of the Product department. You'll use different comms channels to reach and engage both internal and external audiences with the weekly product releases. Your craft doesn't stop at bullets and step-by-step guides, it tells stories of our product and connects the dots between people and technology.
Your communication skills including written English will be exceptional, and will be the primary skill we will hire for.
This is what we do
We create products for HR. Products that are innovative, easy to use and deliver high engagement for every one of our clients. High engagement is what makes our clients happy and that client number is growing fast. We currently work with over 1,800 companies including American Express, Groupon, Yahoo!, IBM, and McDonald’s. Each client uses our core product SmartHub, an employee engagement platform which allows them to build an employee experience unique to their organisation. We strictly “solve for HR,” if you ever join us you’ll hear us say that a lot. HRs are our customer, we understand their world and their world only, we care passionately about what they achieve in their role, and we’re here to help them.
On this position you will be responsible for:
- Working with Product Managers to discuss the product interface and communication objectives/requirements of the project;
- Delivering User Interface content (page content, emails, alerts) for a wide range of products designed with employees and employers in mind;
- Putting together and distributing clear, persuasive, informative and compelling product comms (posts, videos, slide decks) that drive education and awareness among internal and external audiences;
- Thinking about the business impact;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work;
- Demonstrating a deep care and passion in what you do;
- Working with a strong sense of urgency and purpose;
Technical knowledge and skills
- Proficiency in storytelling – you must have superb skills in communicating tech to different audiences
- Fluent in spoken and written English. Have an impeccable grasp of grammar and usage, but know when to and when not to break the rules
- You will need an advanced handle on marketing and communication techniques used to popularise products
- Excellent attention to detail and proven ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to produce fresh, innovative and appealing comms for new or existing projects
- Able to act on own initiative, delivering projects without immediate supervision
- A 'can do' approach, willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure
- An enthusiastic team player
The sort of people we're looking for, the ones who will excel in this role are:
- Bright, positive and self-motivated;
- The voice of the products – have exceptional communication and influencing skills;
- Excited to learn and willing to invest personal time and energy in learning;
- See opportunities for improvements in both the work they produce and also the processes that drive the successful delivery of projects;
- Good understanding of how websites and native mobile application work and ideally with a knowledge of UX and marketing.
This is how we take care of you
- 35 days holiday including public holidays
- Employee Share Ownership
- Parental Leave - Fully paid parental leave regardless of gender for the first full year of the child's birth or adoption. Even if you are not the primary caregiver you can get 4 weeks full pay within the first year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Wellbeing Choice - Money to spend on wellbeing activity of your choice which includes mental, physical and financial
- Bonus if you suggest someone who we hire
- Bonus if you get married or have a civil partnership
- Bonus if you have or adopt a child
- Flexible working time
- Free breakfast items and soft drinks
- 6 month unpaid sabbatical after 5 years
- Volunteer Days
ARE YOU UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send us your CV in English and become part of Reward Gateway team!
Please, provide 3-5 examples of your writing in either portfolio format or as links to live work. Only candidates with portfolios will be considered or contacted!
All applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be treated as strictly confidential.