Enterprise Client Success Manager
Client Success – Client Success
At Reward Gateway, we’re driven by our culture, our clients and our mission to “make the world a better place to work.” Since 2007, we’ve been right by the side of the world’s most innovative companies and HR leaders, giving them the tools they need to overcome challenges and to connect with their people through our products and solutions. We’re more than 400 strong in four different countries, and we’re constantly growing. Our industry is HR technology, our objective is to increase employee engagement.
We are passionate about clients and love innovation; consulting, partnering with them, delivering a world class service with innovative technology, that’s what we live and breathe. We need someone who can understand the needs of our clients, present campaign strategies and deliver the best possible solution for our clients. You're responsible for working with our corporate and enterprise clients. We are looking for a pro-active client success manager to partner with clients, develop strategies to drive ROI, provide solutions to add real value and retain our client portfolio. You will need experience within a commercial account management role with a focus on corporate and enterprise accounts; once you become a RG expert you will be set up for success.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise accounts, to develop and maintain a strategic partnership with your clients and contacts, understanding their people and business goals and offer support in our solutions that will help them to achieve their goals
- Adding value to your clients by helping them to deliver successful programmes that improve employee engagement
- Keeping your product knowledge up-to-date and staying on top of tech news, industry changes, social media developments, HR and engagement trends and current legislation and become a specialist in the Benefits and Employee Engagement space
- Being adept at advising on employee engagement methodologies, our products and how they affect employee engagement
- Adding value to your clients; providing advice, access to thought leadership, inviting them to relevant RG events or facilitating help and support in challenges they may face
- Identifying opportunities to up-sell additional solutions to your clients, and collaborating with the appropriate colleagues to develop and win those opportunities
- Retaining your clients by developing strategies to renew the contract well in advance of your client’s renewal.
- Analysing engagement data and reviewing this with your clients to demonstrate the value of the programme and how it is aligned to their goals
- Planning and implementing employee communications to maximise usage across our products
- Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders to stay on top of product changes, offer expertise to clients and help us towards our mission
The experience and qualifications you will have:
- Experience of working with enterprise clients (high value / complex businesses)
- Must have experience in a client relationship role
- Commercial success in a B2B environment
- Previous experience in the HR/Benefit/Recruitment/Employee Engagement space would be desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience of presenting and/or pitching
- Ability to devise strategic communication and engagement strategies for a range of demographics
- Excellent communicator
The interview process
- Telephone interview with our recruitment team
- In person interview with the Team Managers
- Take home assessment
- Final in person interview and presentation assessment with Team Manager and Head of Client Success
We may ask for feedback during or after your application process so if that sounds good to you and you feel you are a good match to what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you!
Be comfortable. Be you.
At Reward Gateway, we want all of our employees to feel comfortable bringing their passion, creativity and individuality to work. We value all cultures, backgrounds and experiences, as we truly believe that diversity drives innovation. Express yourself, join our community and help us Make the World a Better Place to Work.