London, United Kingdom
Our mission is to make the world a better place to work and to achieve this mission we need products our customers will fall in love with.
Before you read more here is a fun video from our Product and Engineering team in London.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to join our talented global Engineering team in London. You will deliver high quality, timely implementations of technical specifications that can be deployed to our clients.
We also need “Clean”, well-designed PHP code adhering to internal standards and/or industry better-practises.
You will be a champion for new technologies and new approaches to web development within the company.
You will be responsible for:
- Define, interpreting and developing software to written requirements and technical specifications.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product and databases to ensure it is functional and scalable
- Working with other members of the team to help deliver significant new features to the business based on their requirements
- Suggesting improvements to existing products and implementing them across our platform
- You will have strong experience a PHP agile environment is a must along with an understanding of good software engineering practices.
You will also have the following experience:
- Experience developing and using RESTful APIs and OAuth authorisation.
- Strong knowledge of TDD/DDD practices.
- Knowledge of the Linux command line and virtualised development environments like Docker / Vagrant.
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ, memcached, and other services a significant plus.
- Understanding of the full web-stack, from relational databases to working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience using Symfony/Laravel frameworks desirable but not essential.
- We have tons of amazing benefits along with a learning culture so we will encourage you to learn and develop whilst in your role. We have 8 core values that each and every employee lives by, along with passion and drive to achieve our mission “to make the work a better place to work.
Sound interesting? Then please apply we can’t wait to hear from you!