PHP Developer (Senior)
This is why we need you
If you’re a smart, motivated developer with at least 3+ years of proven, hands-on experience with the back-end of medium to large scale web applications, you might just be the person we’re looking for. We need someone who’s passionate about delivering first-class products and who wants to have a significant role in an impact on our success.
You will collaborate to help specify, design, and develop software meeting company and product requirements. You’ll also be responsible for communicating with team leaders around these areas and projects.
- Follow an agile process
- Write clean, well-designed code, following the best practices in the industry
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain product software and databases
- Contribute to all areas of software development
- Perform and assist in Peer Code Reviews
You must have 3+ years of experience with web application backend development and a very good level of PHP7+ and MySQL (or other DMS) knowledge along with most of the following:
- Experience with Caching (Memcached)
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Writing unit and integration tests with PHPUnit and Codeception
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 authorization protocol
- Experience with Vagrant development environment
- Experience with Agile (Scrum/Kanban) methodologies
- Experience with modern Design Patterns
- Experience developing and using RESTful APIs
- Experience with large and complex database models in a MySQL, PostgreSQL environment
- Good knowledge of TDD and DDD practices
- Good knowledge of popular frameworks - Symfony, Laravel, etc.
- Understanding and following of SOLID principles
- Experience with revision control systems, preferably GIT
This is what we do
We create products for HR. Products that are innovative, easy to use and deliver high engagement for every one of our clients. High engagement is what makes our clients happy and that client number is growing fast. We currently work with over 1800 companies including American Express, Groupon, Yahoo!, IBM, and McDonald’s. Each client uses our core product SmartHub, an employee engagement platform which allows them to build an employee experience unique to their organisation. We strictly “solve for HR,” if you ever join us you’ll hear us say that a lot. HR is our customer, we understand their world and their world only, we care passionately about what they achieve in their role, and we’re here to help them. Our mission is to make the world a better place to work.
We have tons of amazing benefits along with a learning culture so we will encourage you to learn and develop whilst in your role. We have 8 core values that each and every employee lives by, along with passion and drive to achieve our mission to make the work a better place to work.
All applicants’ personal data is protected by the law and will be treated as strictly confidential. Please, send your CV in English language only!