Chicago, IL /
Corporate – Revenue Operations /
Full Time NonExempt
For over 30 years, Rewards Network has helped restaurants increase their revenue, traffic, and customer engagement through our innovative financial and marketing services and premier dining rewards programs. We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
The Retention Specialist, as a key member on the Retention and Recovery team, is responsible for resolving business interruptions throughout the life-cycle of our restaurant client relationships. To be successful in this role, one must enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-volume, call center environment. The ideal candidate knows how to think strategically, has a strong work-ethic, is goal-oriented and a problem solver. It is essential to work effectively as part of a team, in collaboration with Sales, Contract Operations and Processing and look to resolve disputes professionally.
What you'll do with us:
- Handle high-volume outbound/inbound telephone calls and emails.
- Organize all affected parties to execute problem resolutions.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive tracking notes on resolutions for all client accounts.
- Maintain a high focus on achieving the targets established by management.
- Support the Sales Organization with pre/post sales inquiries
What we're looking for:
- High School Diploma
What we offer:
- Competitive Paid Time Off and company holidays
- Generous dining reimbursement when you dine with our restaurant clients
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Two medical plan options- Standard PPO or High Deductible Health Plan (HSA with company match for HDHP participants)
- Partnership with Rx n Go, offering certain prescriptions for free
- Two dental plan options and a vision plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts and a pre-tax commuter benefit program
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plans
- Short Term and Long Term disability
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance, supplemental employee, spouse, and child life insurance
- Employee Life Assistance Program
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.