Sales Development Representative
Chicago, IL /
Corporate – Revenue Operations /
Full Time NonExempt
For over 30 years, Rewards Network has helped restaurants increase their revenue, traffic, and customer engagement through our innovative financial and marketing services and premier dining rewards programs. We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
This role as a Sales Development Representative will report into the Sales Organization. You will join a highly motivated team responsible for finding new restaurants for our network. You will work closely with marketing, sales operations, and field sales reps to generate new business for Rewards Network. You’ll need to be a driven, independent worker with excellent communication skills and thorough documentation skills. We are open to both full and part time hires for this role.
What you’ll do with us
- Follow up on marketing generated leads through phone, email, and social channels
- Identify and research lists of prospective restaurants
- Complete a high volume of daily activities to generate sales meetings
- Build a strong pipeline of qualified leads for our field sales representatives
- Track all touchpoints and outcomes in our CRM
- Provide feedback on sales strategy and efficacy of call scripts and value prop
What we're looking for:
- Proven history of a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outgoing team player who holds him/herself accountable to KPIs
- Experience using salesforce.com or similar CRM tool
- Comfortable working with remote team members
What we offer:
- Competitive Paid Time Off and company holidays
- Generous dining reimbursement when you dine with our restaurant clients
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Two medical plan options- Standard PPO or High Deductible Health Plan (HSA with company match for HDHP participants)
- Partnership with Rx n Go, offering certain prescriptions for free
- Two dental plan options and a vision plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts and a pre-tax commuter benefit program
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plans
- Short Term and Long Term disability
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance, supplemental employee, spouse, and child life insurance
- Employee Life Assistance Program
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.