Member Services Representative
Chicago, IL /
Corporate – Customer Service /
Full Time NonExempt
For over 30 years, Rewards Network has helped restaurants increase their revenue, traffic, and customer engagement through our innovative financial and marketing services and premier dining rewards programs. We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
The Member Services Representative is responsible for providing world class customer service to members, ensuring their primary concerns are satisfied. You will ensure that member needs are addressed quickly with responses delivered in a timely manner.
What you'll do with us:
- Answer and respond to high-volume inbound calls and emails from Rewards Network members daily; assist with account questions and provide information related to a member’s account
- Serve as subject matter expert for various loyalty rewards programs with Rewards Network and other partner brands when assisting with member inquiries
- Analyze member account issues, troubleshoot, and negotiate resolutions
- Assist in processing missing dining benefit transactions
- All other duties as defined by management
What we're looking for:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 2 years of inbound call center or customer service experience
- Experience using call center computer software
- AS400 system experience preferred
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and internet search engines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
What we offer:
- Competitive Paid Time Off and company holidays
- Generous dining reimbursement when you dine with our restaurant clients
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Two medical plan options- Standard PPO or High Deductible Health Plan (HSA with company match for HDHP participants)
- Partnership with Rx n Go, offering certain prescriptions for free
- Two dental plan options and a vision plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts and a pre-tax commuter benefit program
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plans
- Short Term and Long Term disability
- Company-paid life insurance and AD&D insurance, supplemental employee, spouse, and child life insurance
- Employee Life Assistance Program
Rewards Network is the leading provider of capital & marketing services to the restaurant industry and the premier provider of dining rewards programs to the largest loyalty brands in the U.S. We offer unique products that use advanced technology to bring diners to restaurant clients. Our employee’s work hard knowing Rewards Network is focused on results in every aspect - from people and processes to our final product. In return, our employees receive autonomy to make decisions that affect the business, provide career satisfaction and financial rewards.
Our culture is one of collaboration, accountability, and fun. Expectations are high, whether you’re working in our corporate office nestled along the Chicago River, providing support to customers & clients from our Hollywood-based support center, or bringing value directly to clients in field sales.
Join us; you will find a respectful environment that empowers employees, embraces trust and collaboration, provides challenges, and promotes transparency in your daily work-life.
Mission: For over 30 years, Rewards Network has worked to help restaurants grow. As the leading provider of capital and marketing products to the restaurant industry, we focus on bringing value to our clients every day.
Most recently since 2014, we enhanced our leadership, technology, and sales teams, fostering a rapid open working environment, team collaboration, and innovation. Above all, we let data and informed experimentation drive our decision-making.
And we have only just begun.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.