Based out of our bespoke studio in St Albans, a short train journey from Central London, you’ll join one of the leading names on the cutting edge of all things VR, AR and MR. You will be collaborating with a fast growing team of 3D, Animation and Real-Time artists, alongside Creative Technologists and Developers, all working together to deliver high-profile “world first” VR, Interactive and Experiential projects for a number of the world’s most recognisable brands including Paramount, Jaguar, HBO and many more .
We are now looking to add a Lead Animator to our already World-Class team.
Everyday tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Help define the role of the Animation department and assist in the building of this team
- Define full project processes and workflows from the outset. - Work closely with the Producers at all stages of a Project, from concept, scoping, pre-prod, through to final delivery.
- Work closely with the Creative Directors to define and guide the visuals of a project.
- Roll-out new system, processes or pipelines where appropriate.
- Mentor mid-level Animators
- Produce work of exemplary standard that is beyond reproach
- Ensure that senior management are aware of any gaps in Animation Department knowledge, and that growth plans ensure our skillset remains diverse and flexible.
- Be vocal to Senior Management about the progress of Junior, Mid and Senior level Animators.
- Take a role in Animation Department reviews, and be available for team member 1-to-1's where required.
And in exchange we will offer you:
- Competitive base salary truly befitting your talents
- An ever expanding list of exciting projects to work on
- An opportunity to work on the latest innovations in the industry long before anyone else
- An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace.
- The freedom to develop your career and upskill in the areas you want to improve on
So if you have:
- 7+ years experience in a similar industry and a shipped title in a similar role
- Experience with both Keyframe and Mo-Cap Animation
- A passion for cutting edge technology
- Experience working within a realtime development pipeline
- Some technical Animation knowledge
Then we would love to hear from you