Rhombus is on a mission to make the world a safer place. For organizations, video security is an essential tool to maintain safe environments, yet today it is one of the most outdated and stagnant pieces of technology. Rhombus changes that with its centralized platform that combines intelligent cameras, sensors, and AI analytics to help organizations improve safety and operations at scale. We have a solid product-market fit, customers love us, and our solution makes a profound impact and difference in the world.
Reporting to the Firmware Manager, as the Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for developing validation plans that will direct validation activities.
What We're Looking For:
- Experience working with C programming
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python
- Experience with User level Linux
- Experience with embedded software development
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop automation framework that carries out testing
- Develop test content/unit tests that will be executed automatically by the validation framework
- Analyze embedded C source code to identify areas that require testing
- Collaborate with technical support team to identify any potential bug escapes
- Design and build hardware test harnesses that will integrate hardware-in-the loop testing
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
This position is an onsite position based in Sacramento, CA.
Compensation is dependent on experience.
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, successful start-up, please apply!
Rhombus provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated servers or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by MSD Capital, Lemnos Labs, and Promus Ventures.