Senior Project Manager
Rhombus is on a mission to make the world a safer place. For organizations, video security is an essential tool to maintain safe environments, yet today it is one of the most outdated and stagnant pieces of technology. Rhombus changes that with its centralized platform that combines intelligent cameras, sensors, and AI analytics to help organizations improve safety and operations at scale. We have a solid product-market fit, customers love us, and our solution makes a profound impact and difference in the world.
As a Senior Project Manager in this hybrid EPM/OPM coordinator role, you will be a crucial player in the success of Rhombus hardware projects. Acting as a key liaison between U.S. headquarters and Asia contract manufacturers, you will drive all aspects of execution and tactical elements of business operations. This role involves active participation in both Manufacturing & Operations and in-developed projects. Frequent travel within North of Taiwan area is expected, as well as quarterly travel to our U.S. headquarters.
- Participate in cross-functional collaboration between Rhombus internal teams and external vendors
- Work with the internal fulfillment team and manufacturers to define the finished goods supply plan, track, communicate, and escalate as appropriate
- Collaborate with manufacturers to conduct capacity planning, prepare new project ramps, drive necessary and timely action for potential supply issues, and provide accurate supply projections
- Influence supply chain responsiveness, optimizing for lowest costs, operational flexibility, and high quality
- Assess, analyze, consolidate, and communicate risks and status clearly and succinctly to management, presenting options for resolution to the cross-functional executive team through new product reviews and other executive forums
- Work with the Engineering team and vendors for NPI projects deployment from kick-off to launch
- Assist the development effort by creating and monitoring an efficient, streamlined process between Rhombus internal teams and external vendors
- Minimum 7 years of experience in electronic product development.
- Experience working with Taiwan manufacturers (ODM/JDM/OEM) is a must.
- Broad coverage of NPI/Manufacturing/Operations/Supply Chain Management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver strategic manufacturing/operations plans and initiatives.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a high degree of flexibility.
- High attention to detail while managing several workstreams.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a dynamic environment.
- Strong negotiation skills along with outstanding analytical capabilities.
- Experience working in a U.S. startup is a plus.
Rhombus provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated DVR's or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by Lemnos Labs and Promus Ventures.