Channel Account Manager - CDW
Rhombus seeks a high-energy Channel Account Manager to help manage the management, enablement, and exponential growth of a key Rhombus Partner, CDW. As a member of the channel team, your primary responsibility will be to develop and nurture the CDW relationship so as to exceed the assigned revenue target. The Channel Account Manager will establish influential executive-level partner relationships, build quarterly and ad-hoc business plans, design and deliver sales and technical training, lead/manage to- and through- partner marketing activities, act as the partners’ advocate within Rhombus, and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, display professional communication and interpersonal skills, operate morally and ethically, and possess solid business acumen. 2+ years’ video surveillance industry experience and success in launching new technologies is preferred. This position will be home office-based in the Chicagoland area, with consistent travel to the CDW offices. There will be up to 50% travel to headquarters and events as well.
- Work collaboratively with Rhombus’ sales teams to identify key opportunities, develop sales forecasts, and remove potential obstacles
- Educate partner executives, technical staff, and sales teams on Rhombus' products, programs, pricing and marketing campaigns
- Grow Rhombus consideration across all teams within the partnership
- Facilitate communication and deal flow between partner reps and Rhombus reps
- Consistently overachieve in revenue growth numbers and KPIs with CDW
- Develop and execute customer-facing and internal partner marketing activities, incentives and initiatives
- Conduct quarterly and ad-hoc partner business reviews to ensure aligned with objectives
- Regularly report on partner achievements and assigned metrics
- Make recommendations regarding channel partner program tools, incentives, and go-to-market messaging
- Represent Rhombus at industry events and trade shows
- BA/BS degree or higher
- A strong desire to succeed as a team
- Previous experience working at/with the CDW team
- Has existing relationships with sales teams, sales managers, leaders and executives
- Strong understanding of CDW systems and processes
- Tenacious “hunter” mentality
- 2+ years of partner/channel management experience, preferably in Physical Security
- Demonstrated sales success (President’s Club or similar recognition)
- Hands-on experience leading in-person and remote training/teaching sessions
- Disciplined to follow defined processes, yet creative to recommend/build new, scalable approaches
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, balance multiple priorities, achieve deadlines
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail
This position is based in Chicago, IL. Compensation based on experience.
Rhombus provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated servers or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by MSD Capital, Lemnos Labs, and Promus Ventures.