Sacramento, California /
Located in vibrant Midtown Sacramento, Rhombus is looking for a Web Developer who will leverage their expertise by working on a variety of unique and challenging web development tasks involving video & audio playback and IoT sensor data.
Rhombus is on a mission to make the world a safer place. For organizations, video security is an essential tool to maintain safe environments, yet today it is one of the most outdated and stagnant pieces of technology. Rhombus changes that with its centralized platform that combines intelligent cameras, sensors, and AI analytics to help organizations improve safety and operations at scale. We have a solid product-market fit, customers love us, and our solution makes a profound impact and difference in the world.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated person that will work primarily in TypeScript on a React web project. In this role, you will be working on a small team using the latest web development tools including React, Cypress, Gatsby.
What You'll Do:
- Build React components based on designs
- Write tests for those React components in Cypress
- Write TypeScript algorithms and tests for those algorithms
- Coordinate with backend developers and provide feedback on backend API
- Coordinate with designers and provide feedback on designs
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years of professional web development experience
- TypeScript experience
- Knowledge of React and have built components with it
- Familiar with git - https://git-scm.com/
- Great communication skills
This position is a hybrid position based in Sacramento, CA. Compensation is dependent on experience.
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, successful start-up, please apply!
Rhombus provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated servers or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by Lemnos Labs, and Promus Ventures.