Demand Generation Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Designed for the job site and proven on top projects around the world, Rhumbix is dedicated to building innovative digital tools that help improve safety and efficiency in the world’s largest and least-digitized industry. Founded in 2014 by former U.S. Navy veterans, Rhumbix brings together construction industry experts with top engineering, analytics, and data science talent to help rethink and redefine how construction plans, manages, and connects with data generated in the field.
Trusted by industry-leading construction companies—including Turner, Suffolk, DPR, and Hensel-Phelps—the Rhumbix Field Data Platform enables project teams to simplify field data capture and easily share critical performance details across their organization, giving real-time insights into production and safety conditions on the jobsite.
Backed by Tier 1 investors in the construction tech space including Greylock Partners, Blackhorn Ventures, Brick & Mortar Ventures, and Autodesk Forge Fund, Rhumbix has built an exceptional team that is continuously improving the way the world is designed and constructed by empowering the workforce with technology that delivers value to Workers First.
Demand Generation Specialist
Rhumbix is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to build processes and campaigns that drive new opportunities and growth. You’ll be a part of the Growth team and the first Demand Generation specialist at Rhumbix. As a data-driven marketer, you will help in developing a consistent pipeline of high quality leads to drive prospects along the customer journey. You will work closely with marketing and sales to create and execute programs to generate and nurture leads via email, retargeting, social advertising, SEM, events, and partnership programs.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years of B2B marketing experience related to demand generation or growth experience, ideally in a SaaS organization
- At least 4 years of Experience with various marketing tactics related to customer acquisition (retargeting, digital advertising, PPC, webcasts, etc.)
- Experience working in a strong metrics driven culture to measure the channel impacts
- Strong experience with marketing technology stacks including but not limited to Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, and AdWords, along with varied CMS, lead nurturing, landing page, and SEO software
- Analytical mindset with the ability to extract insights from data and use learnings to optimize the team’s approach and future campaign developmentAbility to monitor, maintain, and report on the effective flow of data through our various systems and processes in partnership with data engineer
- Experience managing marketing ops process including lead management, database management, segmentation, and field mapping
- Executional experience in digital marketing with the ability identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. In addition, evaluate emerging technologies for potential adoption
- Ability to build marketing automation understanding across the business, with emphasis on lead nurturing, lead prioritization, lead routing, and driving funnel stage progression.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience effectively leveraging Pardot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
- Worked in construction related business
- Worked at an early stage startup
One of Rhumbix's core values is #workersfirst. Not only are we looking out for those on the field but we are looking out for our team members by having benefits that encourage a true work life balance.
• Work with incredibly humble, driven individuals
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits, up to 100% of the costs covered
• 20 days of PTO plus one floating holiday
• Professional development stipend
• Regular team eventsFrequent learning and development company hosted workshops
• Flexible work from home schedule Remote work available