New York, NY /
The individuals that make up our team are the foundation of our company and culture. We’re looking for a Talent Associate to help us build a strong, tight-knit team of passionate, mission-driven individuals. You will work closely with partners on the Talent team and across the entire organization to ensure a smooth experience for candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers and contribute to the top of the funnel through sourcing, nurturing, and screening. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to further their development in the Talent space while contributing to our mission of making healthcare decisions simpler for all.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
What we're looking for in this role
- Passion for people: You care deeply about how people contribute uniquely to a company’s culture, and you lend an empathetic eye to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear Communication: You have excellent communication skills across a variety of settings, including written and verbal, and enjoy collaborating with others towards a common goal.
- High Organization: You create structure out of chaos and thrive in environments that require you to multitask at a fast pace.
- Initiative & creativity: You proactively search for opportunities to add efficiency to redundant processes for yourself and for others, constantly searching for places where we can be more effective.
- Candidate experience: You will work closely with our Talent team and our hiring managers to create, coordinate, and schedule an amazing candidate experience for potential new teammates at Ribbon
- Top of funnel recruiting: You will contribute to candidate pipelines across the company by sourcing, nurturing, and screening potential candidates based on our hiring needs
- Recruiting infrastructure: You will be a key contributor to our recruiting processes, actively looking for ways to improve our operations and foster a smoother experience for both internal and external stakeholders
- Learning and development: You will also have the opportunity to shadow experienced recruiters to further your development in the Talent space and unlock further possibilities for you to contribute to the team