Product Deployment Manager
New York, NY /
Customer and Product Deployment /
We are looking for a customer facing product manager who will work directly with Ribbon’s customers to make sure our products are powering better healthcare decisions in the real world. As a Product Deployment Manager, you will help customers deploy existing Ribbon products and scope out new products and features where there are gaps today. By doing so, you will ensure that our product is effectively adapted to meet a variety of customer use cases and that it is evolving in response to the market signal we receive through our customer base. Your function will be critical to both the present implementation and future design of Ribbon’s product.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have experience in a customer-facing role or have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have some experience working with data at scale and understand the complexity of deploying an API product
- You can explain complex technical concepts with clarity and simplicity, to an engineer, a doctor, a call center agent, or executive
- You can troubleshoot and get to the bottom of open ended technical problems independently
- You care deeply about making sure products just work in the real world and result in better healthcare decisions for patients
- You understand how technical decisions impact both our direct users and the patients and families who are affected downstream
- Helpful but not required: You have experience working with healthcare data (e.g. claims, directory, medical records)
- Deploy our product: You will help Ribbon deliver on its mission of simplifying health care decisions by partnering with customers to design and develop their own products, supporting customer implementations, and developing solutions to new problems we haven’t seen
- Develop new products on the frontlines: You will identify customer pain points and product gaps, and collaborate with product and engineering teams to develop new products and product features. You are an investigative journalist who can see a problem, build and test prototypes quickly, and work with the rest of the engineering and product team to build for scale
- Sales Engineering: You will help Ribbon grow its revenue and impact by supporting sales and marketing efforts. This involves finding creative ways to convey Ribbon’s value to a variety of audiences through demos, presentations, and proof-of-concepts.
- Unblock our customers: You will analyze and resolve technical problems and roadblocks for customers, through deep understanding of Ribbon products and creative solutions to product constraints
- Scale our impact: You will help Ribbon grow its customer base by supporting sales and marketing efforts
- Improve operations: You will identify opportunities to optimize repeated workflows and create scalable systems and tools for addressing customer needs
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.