Associate Product Deployment Manager
New York, NY /
Customer and Product Deployment /
We are looking for a customer facing associate product manager who will work directly with Ribbon’s customers to make sure our products are powering better healthcare decisions in the real world. As the Associate Product Deployment Manager, you will help customers deploy existing Ribbon products and scope out new products and features where there are gaps today. By doing so, you will ensure that our product is effectively adapted to meet a variety of customer use cases and that it is evolving in response to the market signal we receive through our customer base. Your function will be critical to both the present implementation and future design of Ribbon’s product.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment (e.g. start-ups, consulting, banking)
- You have the desire and aptitude to work with a technical product and learn new technical and analytical skills
- You are have a high ownership mentality and are driven to solve problems all the way through, regardless of whether it's "part of your job"
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn complex new subject matter quickly
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are empathetic and care deeply about making sure our products are resulting in better healthcare decisions for patients
- Deploy our product: You will help Ribbon deliver on its mission of simplifying health care decisions by partnering with customers to design and develop their own products, supporting their technical implementations, and developing solutions to new problems we haven’t seen
- Gather and synthesize product feedback: You will identify customer pain points and product gaps, and collaborate with product and engineering teams to prioritize new products and product features within our roadmap. You are an investigative journalist who can see a problem, ask questions, and look for signal and insights in every conversation with users.
- Unblock our customers: You will analyze and resolve technical problems and roadblocks for customers, through deep understanding of Ribbon products and creative solutions to product constraints
- Scale our impact: You will help Ribbon grow its customer base by supporting sales and marketing efforts
- Improve operations: You will identify opportunities to optimize repeated workflows and create scalable systems and tools for addressing customer needs
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.