New York, NY /
We are looking for a Business Recruiter to help us identify and recruit the best candidates possible across sales, marketing, and other key business functions, to build a high-performing, mission-driven, kind, and diverse environment, and to help us guarantee that the most important part of Ribbon - the people we work with everyday - guarantees that working at Ribbon is the best career decision anyone has ever made.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- Demonstrated track record identifying and recruiting exceptional talent across business functions
- A keen ability to interview high-caliber people and understand people’s goals and motivations
- Excitement to shape and build Ribbon’s culture by bringing in the very highest-performing mission-driven people
Your day-to-day at Ribbon:
- Work closely with our leadership team to set and execute our recruiting strategy, especially as it relates to identifying and attracting an exceptional, high-performing, kind, and diverse talent
- Help define critical open roles and write job descriptions for exceptional performers for those roles
- Build interview guides and rubrics for critical hires to ensure we screening for and driving selection of high-performing, mission-driven, and diverse talent to our team
- Train the team in identifying, recruiting, and interviewing new additions to Ribbon and ensure that the whole team is focused on bringing on new talent
- Improve our talent acquisition processes to create a sustainable system for adding new people to the team
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.