Product Lead - Provider Performance
New York, NY /
We are looking for a product leader to spearhead our product development efforts for all provider performance, cost, and quality products. You will work closely with our engineering and analytics teams to structure, spec, and manage new product development, as well as collaborate with deployment and sales to continue to evolve our provider performance and transparency products in market.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have deep empathy and understanding of cost & quality transparency in healthcare
- You have a strong perspective on products to enable more effective healthcare decision making (e.g., designing medical bundles using claims, identifying signals of surgeon quality, identifying the analytical nuances of cost transparency)
- You are analytically rigorous and have the statistical acumen to research literature and evaluate first and third party data sources in order to design products that drive improved care decisions.
- You have the technical capacity and ability to work with engineering and analytics teams to design data flows and lead the development of new products
- Design new products: Lead the design and development of Ribbon’s cost & quality transparency API and its supporting products
- Organize and motivate teams: Collaborate closely with engineering and analytics team to drive the development of cutting-edge cost & quality products
- Conduct targeted research: Conduct literature review and first party research to drive Ribbon's leading cost & quality transparency product and develop new cost & quality metrics.
- Collaborate and gather feedback: Work closely with our partners, prospects, and others in healthcare to build empathy for the patient experience and design products that best solve the cost & quality data gap in care navigation