Associate Product Manager
New York, NY /
We are looking for an ambitious Associate Product Manager who is passionate about simplifying healthcare and eager to learn about the intricacies of designing, launching, and supporting a complex data product. You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing our existing data products by understanding their usage and impact, identifying gaps in our feature sets, and driving the incorporation of new data to fill those gaps. You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and coverage of Ribbon’s core data asset.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment (e.g. product, engineering, consulting, banking). If you’re a new grad, you have extensive internship experience in one or more of these fields.
- You thrive in ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you push forward to find creative solutions.
- You are excited about data and enjoy working in the weeds of messy and complicated datasets.
- You are extraordinarily detail oriented.
- You have the technical capacity to work with engineering and analytics teams and can learn new technologies quickly.
- You value feedback and reflection.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and effectively organize and convey your thoughts and ideas.
- You love solving difficult problems for users and teammates.
- Maintain and enhance our products: Ensure the quality, coverage, and usability of our existing products by identifying and addressing their gaps.
- Operationalize data: Map disparate data sources, troubleshoot data discrepancies/bugs, and build product to optimize these processes at scale.
- Build new products: Take new products from inception to launch.
- Analyze and organize: Conduct rigorous analysis of internal and external data to formulate strong perspectives and plan for team-wide product development.
- Bring order to chaos: Help build operational processes across our product and engineering teams that will enable us to move faster and track progress.