Product - Internship
New York, NY /
We are looking for a product intern who is excited about solving difficult data problems in the healthcare ecosystem. Data is at the center of Ribbon’s value proposition and as such, you will be responsible for scoping new data products, analyzing our existing data asset, and coordinating technical and operational efforts in order to simplify healthcare decision making.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You thrive in ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you are able to bring clarity and organization for yourself and your team.
- You have quantitative and data experience, and you pride yourself on analytical rigor.
- You have experience bringing software and/or data products from inception to launch.
- You are willing to do whatever it takes for your product and team to be successful. No task is too small, you want to be in the weeds, and you always put your team first.
- You have the technical capacity and ability to work with engineering and analytics teams to design data flows and lead the development of new products.