People Operations Associate
New York, NY /
Ribbon’s mission- and values-driven culture is what sets us apart, and we’re proud of how our individual team members contribute to our vibrant culture on a daily basis. We’re looking for a People Operations Associate to help us further shape and protect our team culture by fostering a healthy, supportive employee lifecycle. You will work closely with partners on the People team and across the entire organization to ensure that all people operations run smoothly and cater to the needs of both the individual and the team. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to further their development in the People space while contributing to our mission of making healthcare decisions simpler for all.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
What we're looking for in this role
- Passion for people: You care deeply about how people contribute uniquely to a company’s culture, and you lend an empathetic eye to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear Communication: You have excellent communication skills across a variety of settings, including written and verbal, and enjoy collaborating with others towards a common goal.
- High Organization: You create structure out of chaos and thrive in environments that require you to multitask at a fast pace.
- Initiative & creativity: You proactively search for opportunities to add efficiency to redundant processes for yourself and for others, constantly searching for places where we can be more effective.
- Coordinate internal processes: You will work closely with the People team to facilitate internal processes such as onboarding and performance reviews
- Organize team events: You will work with the wider organization to design and create fun events that bring our team closer together during these challenging times
- Drive Ribbon’s culture: You will actively contribute to our People strategy, identifying areas of strength to bolster and weakness to improve upon
- Learning and development: You will also have the opportunity to shadow experienced People Operations leaders to further your development in the People space and unlock further possibilities for you to contribute to the team