New York, NY /
We are looking for an experienced, data-minded product manager who can lead various development efforts across our product fleet. Data is at the center of Ribbon’s value proposition and as such, you will be responsible for coordinating technical and operational efforts to improve our data asset as well as design and launch new products in order to simplify healthcare decision making.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment.
- You thrive in ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you are able to bring clarity and organization for yourself and your team.
- You have quantitative and data experience, and you pride yourself on analytical rigor.
- You have experience bringing data and/or software products from inception to launch.
- You are willing to do whatever it takes for your product and team to be successful. No task is too small, you want to be in the weeds, and you always put your team first.
- You have the technical capacity and ability to work with engineering and analytics teams to design data flows and lead the development of new products.
- Design new products: Bring new products to market by conducting research, scoping use-cases, creating project plans, testing, iterating, and launching.
- Organize and motivate teams: Ensure your teammates have a pulse on team priorities, are sharing feedback and developing, and are unblocked and able to get things done.
- Bring order to chaos: Build operational processes across our product and engineering teams that will enable us to move faster and track progress.
- Build metrics and analytics: Create mechanisms for Ribbon to track its progress and better itself over time, plan effectively, and make proactive decisions.
- Operationalize data: Map disparate data sources, troubleshoot discrepancies and bugs, and formulate our perspective on data collection.
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.