New York, NY /
We are looking for an analytically rigorous and detail-oriented Product Analyst who is passionate about simplifying healthcare and excited to tackle a variety of product and data processes. You will be responsible for analyzing product trends, conducting vital data operations, and scoping solutions to complex problems we are facing. You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality, accuracy, and coverage of Ribbon’s data assets.
What we look for at Ribbon
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we're looking for in this role
- You have full time or internship experience working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment (e.g. product, engineering, consulting, banking).
- You value feedback and are self reflective.
- You are excited about data and enjoy working in the weeds of messy and complicated datasets.
- You are excited about highly operational processes, including executing excellently against them and scaling them for the future.
- You are extraordinarily detail oriented and thorough.
- You have the technical capacity to work with engineering and analytics teams and can learn new technologies quickly.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and effectively organize and convey your thoughts and ideas.
- Operationalize data: Map disparate data sources, troubleshoot data discrepancies, and provide answers to key client questions around our data and product.
- Ensure product quality: Ensure the quality, coverage, and usability of our existing products by addressing known gaps.
- Analyze: Conduct rigorous analysis of internal and external data sets, pulling out key insights, and helping us create a strong perspective.
- Build for scale: Scope process and product improvements that will enable Ribbon to continue to scale its product and operations rapidly.