Product Manager - Platform
New York, NY /
Being able to access and engage with Ribbon’s data is a core aspect of our product and success as a company. As such, we’re looking for an experienced Platform Product Manager who will lead the development of an enterprise-grade API layer that sets the foundation for a client-facing data platform. You will not only work with engineering leadership to rebuild our existing API to be more flexible, scalable, and stable, but also spearhead the creation of new frontend tools and workflows on top of it. We’re looking for someone who has learned from experience what works and what doesn’t when building a B2B SaaS platform and is excited to apply their knowledge to help make healthcare decisions high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient for all.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude, including a strong comfort with a lean and highly collaborative environment
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have B2B SaaS product management experience
- You have experience building an API and/or platform product
- You have a deep understanding of APIs
- You are very comfortable working with data
- You have experience building user-facing products and are comfortable managing UI/UX design workflows
- You have experience taking something from 0 to 1 (e.g. a product, a company, a team, etc.)
- You have experience leading teams and people
- You have experience in the healthcare industry
- You have an engineering background
- Enterprise-grade API: Collaborate with Engineering to rebuild our existing API infrastructure to better support existing use-cases and new front end workflows.
- External platform: Create a client-facing platform that enables our partners to manage their instance of Ribbon’s API and to manage the data within it.
- Internal tools: Build internal tools and processes that will increase operational efficiency across the company.
- Product leadership: Build a product roadmap, acquire necessary resources, hire additional team members, and lead the execution of Platform development.