Product Marketing Manager
New York, NY /
We are looking for an ambitious Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about simplifying healthcare and eager to develop and implement results-driven marketing strategies that support Ribbon’s goals. You will work side-by-side with our marketing, product, BD and sales teams to deeply understand our customers’ needs and develop strategic campaigns that communicate Ribbon’s value to the market. You will build creative campaigns that excite new audience segments and drive awareness and revenue. You will play a critical role in communicating the value proposition for Ribbon’s solutions.
What we look for at Ribbon:
- Passion and drive to simplify healthcare by building products that increase access to care and power every healthcare decision to be high-quality, cost-effective, and convenient
- Commitment to Ribbon Health company values, working on an exceptional team, and building an exceptional company
- Grit, hustle, desire, and a “get-it-done” attitude; strong comfort with a lean startup environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in and contribute across all teams
- Dedication to the creation of a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment where teammates are celebrated for their unique perspectives and work together to simplify healthcare for all
What we’re looking for in this role:
- You have experience working in a fast-paced, high-feedback environment
- When the path forward is uncertain, you push forward to find creative solutions
- You are excited about marketing and enjoy finding simple ways to communicate complex ideas
- You are extraordinarily detail oriented
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and effectively organize and convey your thoughts and ideas
- You value feedback and reflection
- You have the interest and curiosity to dive deep into healthcare and technology concepts, themes, and trends
- You love solving difficult problems for users and teammates
- Develop differentiated messaging: Ensure unique messaging that resonates with audience segments
- Build sales enablement kits: Arm our go-to-market team with compelling content such as presentations, talking points, and collateral
- Lead and execute cohesive marketing campaigns: Take creative campaign ideas from inception to launch
- Partner with internal teams: Develop trusting relationships across product, deployment, sales, and engineering teams
- Translate market feedback internally: Help identify market trends, shadow sales calls, and articulate Ribbon’s value in line with these trends
How we live out our values for our teammates
Our goal is to make this the best career decision any of us have ever made. We stand by our values to make it happen.
Run Toward Hard Problems | We are motivated by the toughest challenges. We seek out hard problems that have the most impact and solve them to help those who need it most. We encourage our teammates to take ownership of outcomes that motivate them. Everyone at Ribbon has a say in our objective and key result (OKR) planning process for their teams and across teams.
Put Your Team First | We are a family. We are all happier and healthier when we take care of each other and put each other’s needs ahead of our own. We take care of you by offering fully covered insurance premiums on health, vision, and dental, a 401K plan match, and a flexible working policy that includes progressive family leave guidelines, flexible working schedules, and unlimited vacation.
Do What You Say | We are honest with each other. We are accountable to each other. When we commit to accomplishing our goals, we make it happen. Every team member has the opportunity to own high-impact work at Ribbon.
Stay Hungry, Keep Improving | We are humble. We will make mistakes, learn from those mistakes, and be better because of those mistakes. Here, feedback is a gift and mistakes are learning opportunities. We have a thoughtful culture that focuses on giving and receiving regular positive and constructive feedback to help us support each other and make each other better. Also, speaking of “hungry” we offer plenty of snacks, food, and coffee.
Practice Habits of Excellence | We measure our success by the process it took to get there. We will always do our very best and we are proud of the outcome because of it. At Ribbon, we focus on how we get things done by documenting and sharing our learnings, We are building the systems we need to scale our company and support our work for the long-term.
Build With Empathy | We are building the best healthcare experience for our users. When faced with a difficult decision, we do what’s best for people’s lives. This includes our team. Every Ribbon teammate shares working and lifestyle norms, and we hold each other accountable to respecting these norms so each person can balance work-life integration that works for them.
Ribbon Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on any basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, performance, and business need. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.