[Upcoming Role] Operator Partnerships Manager
Ride Report is hiring an Operator Partnerships Manager! Given the current circumstances, we won't begin interviewing for this role until we resume normal operations, but if you are interested we encourage you to go ahead and apply. It will give you a chance to answer any of your questions about the company or role, and it will give us a way to start building relationships with people who might be the right fit for our team.
Ride Report makes it easy for mobility operators to work with city regulations across the world. The Operator team is responsible for strategic partnerships and products required to offer these capabilities to mobility operators globally. In particular, we manage a large and growing number of Operator partnerships that enable us to successfully launch in new markets and empower our customers to have accurate and reliable data.
We are looking for someone to join our team to manage existing strategic partners, identify new opportunities to expand these relationships, and help identity operator product needs. This role is based on Portland and may require occasional travel. The job description for this new role is still being finalized, but here are a few things the Operator Partnerships Manager might do:
- Leverage your understanding of the mobility ecosystem and the pain points operators face around the world to improve our partnership offering
- Collaborate with Engineering, Growth, and Product to develop and execute partnership strategies to improve and differentiate Ride Report’s products
- Manage and strengthen relationships with key Ride Report Operator partners with a focus on driving execution of joint initiatives
- Develop and execute strategic partnerships with Operators
- Identify the right stakeholders within partner organization (Engineering, Compliance, Operations, and more) that can champion Ride Report, educate them about Ride Report’s value proposition and understand their needs.
Based in Portland, Ride Report is a small software company accelerating the transition to a sustainable and efficient transportation system.
Over 50 cities around the world are using Ride Report to help manage the emergence of new and innovative forms of transportation – particularly shared micromobility such as electric scooters and bikes. We've shown that with the right tools, cities can harness the power of micromobility to rapidly transform their transportation systems for the better.
Learn more about our mission and values in our open source handbook. If it sounds like the right fit, we'd love to hear from you!
We believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability. We welcome applications from women, people of color, and other groups that are underrepresented in tech and transportation.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; Ride Report will not sponsor applicants for work visas. As part of our security protocols, offers are contingent on completion of a background check. You can read more about how and why we use background checks in our Open Source Employee Guide.