Driver Acquisition & Growth Manager
Redwood City, CA
Operations – Driver Growth & Engagement
Zūm is the leader and go-to provider for safe and reliable school transportation. Our powerful ridesharing technology connects schools, districts and families by providing the largest and most-trusted platform for student transportation. We’ve already driven more than 3.5 million miles, safely transporting over 500,000 students for 2,000+ public and private schools. Zūm is now helping schools and districts across the country rethink their student transportation, helping to better serve the needs of educators, drivers, parents and students. Backed by top VC firms including Sequoia Capital and Spark Capital, we’re continuing to expand our B2B operations and looking for motivated and qualified teammates to help grow our business and transform the market.
You will execute on strategies to acquire new drivers. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a relentless hands-on approach to driving incremental growth of our driver pool and constantly optimize the acquisition campaigns. You are creative, yet technical, and have shown the ability to identify new growth channels and implement the smallest hacks. You love data and are comfortable working with designers, engineers, and product managers to get things done.
- Obsess over our drivers and understand what motivates them and find the best ways to recruit them.
- Maximize acquisition across all paid and unpaid growth channels.
- Drive new driver acquisition by designing, implementing, and scaling campaigns across different channels and partnerships.
- Experiment constantly to optimize conversion funnels.
- Demonstrate strong experience with A/B testing and CRO techniques.
- Help define the goals, success metrics, and key tactics for our acquisition campaigns.
- Be creative and tactical.
- Provide daily and weekly reports, tracking and analyzing performance.
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Own our driver referral program and devise strategies to grow that channel efficiently.
- Passion for working in a dynamic high-growth start-up environment.
- Previous track record experience with growing users in hyper-local areas.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in growth marketing, user acquisition, performance marketing, and/or similar fields.
- Insanely data-driven and analytical - you should be an Excel ninja and numbers should be your best friend.
- Strong team player - you will be a part of one of the best teams you ever worked with.
- Can work autonomously - Set goals and achieve them with minimal supervision.
- Able to see the big picture while also prioritizing and focusing on the most important tasks at hand.
Perks/Benefits of joining our team:
- Ability to have a huge impact at an early-stage, mission-driven startup
- Competitive compensation, including cash and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, including paid membership to One Medical
- Delicious and healthy daily catered lunch
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Fun office environment, overlooking the beautiful waters in Redwood Shores