Business Organization – Go to Market
Rigetti is looking for a talented creative designer to help strengthen and grow our visual brand identity through all marketing communications. You’ll be responsible for producing compelling creative solutions across various touch points including print and web materials, event branding, publication design, presentations, sales collateral, and internal projects. As a key member of the Communications and Marketing team, you will collaborate closely with the product, sales, and engineering organizations to ensure alignment with brand guidelines and design best practices. The successful candidate will have experience translating complex technical topics into impactful and effective visuals.
- Lead the design, implementation, and day-to-day management of corporate website
- Use visual and communication design to develop highly effective physical and digital marketing material including sales brochures, email campaigns, internal and external event experiences, and other collateral
- Promote the brand style guide and enforce visual design consistency through typography, color, layout, graphics, imagery, iconography, texture, and mood
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure quality, cohesion, and impact of creative solutions across all product and marketing assets
- Employ a customer-focused mindset throughout the design process
- Champion Rigetti’s brand pillars internally
- Manage multiple project schedules and budgets, including overseeing external contractors or agency resources as necessary
- Produce clean, organized, and technically accurate files
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Graphic Design/Advertising/Brand Marketing
- Experience shaping and developing brands through graphic design and marketing communications; experience with video a plus
- Hands-on expertise in typography, layout, color, and other visual brand components
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Drupal, WordPress, and other web publishing tools
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
- Capable of working independently but collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Comfort managing multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, and receptive to feedback
- An up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates creative work in print and digital marketing campaigns
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is on a mission to build the world’s most powerful computers. Based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA, we are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries who believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity. We design and fabricate quantum circuits and deploy them as quantum computers available online. Our engineers build the full stack of technologies that are integrated into these machines, including cryogenic hardware and microwave circuitry, advanced analog and digital control modules, and a software stack that provides the world’s most advanced SDK and runtime environment for quantum computers. Our quantum computer is available through Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, which is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 120 people.
For more information, refer to our About page.