Business Organization – Finance & Supply Chain
Rigetti Computing is building the world’s most powerful computers to help solve humanity’s most pressing and important problems. These systems will perform computations that today’s fastest supercomputers are incapable of— unlocking entirely new classes of problems and offering a direct path to solutions. We are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries. We believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity. Rigetti is the only company deploying full-stack solutions for hybrid classical/quantum computing.
Rigetti is looking for an ambitious early-career Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. Reconciliations and journal entry posting are a large part of the accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. You will contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition, supporting key stakeholders to make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices, as well as accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with review of expenses, payroll records, etc.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly and yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- 2-4 years accounting experience
- Must have experience in Netsuite
- Experience in Vlookup
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Qualifications (CPA) required
- BSc/Ba in accounting
- Working in a start-up environment
- Accounting for Fabrication or Manufacturing
- Experience with bill.com and Expensify
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is a full-stack quantum computing company based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA. We design and manufacture superconducting quantum integrated circuits. We package and deploy those chips in a low-temperature environment, and we build control systems to perform quantum logic operations on them. We build software to integrate our systems directly into existing cloud infrastructure.
Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. QCS includes Quil (quantum instruction language), our programming standard for quantum/classical computing.
We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 100 people, about 40 of whom hold PhDs in physics, computer science, math, chemistry or engineering.
For more information, refer to our About page.