Do we need you and not know it yet?
We are building a world-class team of people who come from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. Many of them do not fit neatly into a single job description. If you’re a great candidate but defy categorization, then, by all means, we want to hear from you.
- Bring new, orthogonal perspectives that enrich the company and the team
- Make key contributions, technical or otherwise, toward building the most advanced computing technology in the history of the world
- Help lead our efforts to grow from a small startup with a big idea to a successful, valuable technology company
- Be a great teammate that enables success in others, and contributes to a culture of excellence, innovation, and mutual respect
- Advanced degree in science or engineering and 2+ years in finance/consulting/military
- “Full-stack” software and hardware engineering experience, particularly for microwave applications
- Technical PhD and experience building a dynamic, early-stage startup
- Product management role in cutting-edge technology industry, with the ability to quickly get up to speed on the technical details
- A combination of semiconductor, superconductor, and MEMS fabrication skills, along with business development experience
- Publications from a top research group, and success in communicating those results to a wide range of audiences
- x + y, where x and y are two impressive skills that usually don’t go together
Rigetti Computing is developing cloud-deployed quantum computers to solve humanity's most pressing and valuable problems. We are a highly diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working at the cutting edge of technology in a mission-driven entrepreneurial environment. We believe that bringing together teams from various cultures, educational backgrounds, and technical disciplines helps them to see things from more points of view and to make great products that change the world for the better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.