Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Business Organization – Finance & Supply Chain
We are seeking a world-class Manager of FP&A who will be responsible for all areas of FP&A, including
development of financial and business plans, partnering with business leaders across the company and
driving analyses for business and strategic issues. In this role, you will report to the VP Finance.
- All aspects of financial planning and analysis (forecast, budget, long-range planning and variance analysis)
- Lead company planning processes for all corporate short and long-term forecasts for income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Develop and maintain an insightful monthly package
- Work closely with the controller and VP Finance on the monthly close process
- Support quarterly board of directors meetings
- Support fund raising activities
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A and/or Strategic Finance equivalent functions
- Experience in fast-paced, start-up environments is preferred - able to work comfortably under pressure, in a frequently changing landscape and with tight deadlines
- Experience defining analytical/research projects, analyzing data and generating practical insights and decision-making recommendations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is on a mission to build the world’s most powerful computers. Based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA, we are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries who believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity. We design and fabricate quantum circuits and deploy them as quantum computers available online. Our engineers build the full stack of technologies that are integrated into these machines, including cryogenic hardware and microwave circuitry, advanced analog and digital control modules, and a software stack that provides the world’s most advanced SDK and runtime environment for quantum computers. Our quantum computer is available through Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, which is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 120 people.
For more information, refer to our About page.