Customer Success & Support Associate
Business Organization – Go to Market
Rigetti Computing has built some of the world’s first quantum computers. Our products (both the hardware and the Forest software platform) are defining a new quantum industry whose success will be measured by the value it brings to users. Our customer success team is responsible for helping customers get started programming quantum computers, and ensuring they have the tools and capabilities to succeed in their efforts.
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be the primary interface between the company and key users of our product, Forest, across the research, enterprise and developer communities. You will be interacting with our top users and build relationships with them to understand what they are trying to accomplish by using quantum computers, help them achieve those goals, and solicit their feedback and input to make our product even better.
While previous work experience is helpful, this is a new market and a new industry. We recognize that there is no exact analog to what we are building and so welcome backgrounds of many kinds. You should relish the creative opportunity to do something totally new.
- 1+ years professional experience in product management, customer support, quantum engineering, or related roles
- Strong communication skills and a customer-first mentality
- Ability to work effectively in teams of technical and non-technical individuals
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iterations with users
- Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Passion for turning quantum computing from a future technology into a useful product
- Technical skills and interest in building and delivering product demos are a plus
- Experience building and/or managing technical products for developers
- Masters of Science or Business or a PhD
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is a full-stack quantum computing company based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA. We design and manufacture superconducting quantum integrated circuits. We package and deploy those chips in a low-temperature environment, and we build control systems to perform quantum logic operations on them. We build software to integrate our systems directly into existing cloud infrastructure.
Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. QCS includes Quil (quantum instruction language), our programming standard for quantum/classical computing.
We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 100 people, about 40 of whom hold PhDs in physics, computer science, math, chemistry or engineering.
For more information, refer to our About page.