Business Organization – Finance & Supply Chain
We are seeking a Vice President of Finance to lead the finance function and provide strategic
direction for our growing company. In this role, you will report to the COO, and be a trusted partner and
advisor on the leadership team. The controller and manager of FP&A will report to you.
- Oversee accounting operations and supervise the controller
- Assist controller in the annual audit, the first of which will occur at the end of 2019.
- Prepare financial updates and analysis for the leadership team and Board of Directors
- Lead financial reporting – Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
- Support the development of fundraising materials and financial models
- Fundraising due diligence
- Oversee cash management
- 10+ years experience leading accounting and financial reporting
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience scaling a rapidly growing startup (Series C)
- Experience with companies in multiple technologies
- Outstanding leader and communicator in complex businesses
- Multi-entity and multi-currency experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is on a mission to build the world’s most powerful computers. Based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA, we are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries who believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity. We design and fabricate quantum circuits and deploy them as quantum computers available online. Our engineers build the full stack of technologies that are integrated into these machines, including cryogenic hardware and microwave circuitry, advanced analog and digital control modules, and a software stack that provides the world’s most advanced SDK and runtime environment for quantum computers. Our quantum computer is available through Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, which is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 120 people.
For more information, refer to our About page.