Senior FP&A Analyst
Business Organization – Finance
Rigetti Computing is solving humanity's most pressing problems by building the world's most powerful computers! We are seeking a talented Senior FP&A Analyst who will report directly to our VP of Finance and take responsibility for the development of all our financial and business plans. For this position, you will partner very closely with various business leaders across the company to driving analyses to solve our business and strategic challenges.
- Manage all aspects of financial planning and analysis (forecast, budget, long-range planning and variance analysis)
- Lead company planning processes for all corporate short and long-term forecasts for income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Develop and maintain an insightful monthly package
- Work closely with the controller and VP Finance on the monthly close process
- Support quarterly board of directors meetings
- Support fundraising activities
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics. CPA or MBA is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A and/or Strategic Finance equivalent functions
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment is highly preferred - ability to work comfortably under pressure, in a frequently changing landscape and with tight deadlines
- Experience defining analytical/research projects, analyzing data using modern tools and technology, and generating practical insights and decision-making recommendations
- Proven organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in high tech industry is a big plus
- Unlimited PTO + Suggested 2-3 annual sabbatical
- Fitness Activity & Gym Membership reimbursement
- Monthly Lyft Credits
- Weekly Dry Cleaning/Laundry Service
- Free Weekly Haircuts
- Breakfast/Catered Lunch/Unlimited Snacks
- 98% coverage on Medical, Dental, Vision
- 16 week paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- FSA & Commuter Benefits
- Dog Friendly Offices
- Flexible Work Schedule
Rigetti Computing is on a mission to build the world’s most powerful computers. Based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA, we are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries who believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity. We design and fabricate quantum circuits and deploy them as quantum computers available online. Our engineers build the full stack of technologies that are integrated into these machines, including cryogenic hardware and microwave circuitry, advanced analog and digital control modules, and a software stack that provides the world’s most advanced SDK and runtime environment for quantum computers. Our quantum computer is available through Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, which is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 140 people.
For more information, refer to our About page.
Export Licensing Compliance
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws and regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note that any offer for employment may be conditioned on authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export control laws and regulations without sponsorship for an export license. In order to ensure compliance, Rigetti must determine U.S. citizenship or U.S. visa/immigration status of all prospective applicants for this position.
Any citizenship information provided will be reviewed solely for export control compliance purposes. Only applicants authorized to receive export-controlled items, software, technology, and information will be considered for this position. Citizenship information will be handled in accordance with Rigetti’s policies prohibiting discrimination based upon classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
Rigetti is committed to full compliance with applicable anti-discrimination laws. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We strive to create an inclusive work environment and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.