Sr. Mixed Signal Engineer
As a Senior Mixed Signal Engineer within the Rigetti Control Systems team, you will develop the electronics that generate and condition signals for the readout and control of our quantum processor ICs . This includes the design of hardware over a large applications space from low frequency, low noise analog to the multi-GHz RF circuitry interfacing with our digital systems. In this role, you will draw upon your extensive background and interdisciplinary experience to rapidly deploy cutting edge solutions within increasingly complex systems.
- PhD or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ year experience designing RF and mixed signal systems.
- Track-record of full life-cycle, successful, product development and implementation.
- Proficient with mixers, PLLs, VCOs, and amplifiers and their integration within complex RF systems.
- Proficient at analog, low-noise circuit design and PCB layout techniques.
- Expert knowledge working in the use of high-speed, low-noise ADCs and DACs.
- Expert in the use of analog and microwave test equipment.
- Proven hands-on approach to circuit prototyping and debugging.
- Extraordinary technical communication and documentation skills.
- Able to work with and train technicians.
- FPGA experience with a working knowledge of HDLs.
- Experience using Matlab, Python, and C/C++.
Rigetti Computing is developing cloud-deployed quantum computers to solve humanity's most pressing and valuable problems. We are a highly diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working at the cutting edge of technology in a mission-driven entrepreneurial environment. We believe that bringing together teams from various cultures, educational backgrounds, and technical disciplines helps them to see things from more points of view and to make great products that change the world for the better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.