Process Technician - Fabrication
The individual in this role will spend each day immersed in the hands-on fabrication of these unique devices. The ideal candidate will carry out all necessary processes for fabrication of novel quantum bit devices.
- Operate lithography, etch, deposition, and metrology tools for wafer processing in a clean-room environment under direction of Process Engineers
- Carry out SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Carry out equipment and process calibration procedures
- Assist with routine facility upkeep, including chemical waste disposal and replacing gas cylinders as needed
- Participate in Environmental, Safety and Health program
- Assist all other facility members as necessary
- >2 years relevant hands-on lab experience operating semiconductor/MEMS processing tools such as PVD, RIE, photolithography-related tools, and metrology tools
- Comfortable working in Clean Room environment, including hygiene protocols and hazmat handling protocols
- Excellent oral communications skills, ability to work in fast-paced team environment
- High degree of comfort with flexible, agile small company environment
- Detail oriented, comfortable with computer-based recipe and wafer tracking systems
- Experience with MS Office products such as MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Hands-on experience using and operating wide range of semiconductor/MEMS processing tools
- BS in Engineering
- Additional industry experience
- Cross-functional experience in both research and production environments
- Experience with small teams or other small-company/startup work environments
- Experience in a small or single-wafer process environment
- Familiarity with relevant software, including statistical packages (JMP, Minitab) and MES
Rigetti Computing is developing cloud-deployed quantum computers to solve humanity's most pressing and valuable problems. We are a highly diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working at the cutting edge of technology in a mission-driven entrepreneurial environment. We believe that bringing together teams from various cultures, educational backgrounds, and technical disciplines helps them to see things from more points of view and to make great products that change the world for the better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.