Technology Organization – Hardware Engineering
As an Electronic Technician at Rigetti Computing, you will be responsible for the build and test of advanced RF board level and sub-system modules within its quantum computers. In addition, you will support new product introduction through collaborative development of assembly and test procedures with engineering. This position will require you to draw upon your broad experience and technical training to assemble, debug and test state-of-the-art modules requiring a mix of micro-electronic and SMT assembly skills.
- AS degree in Electronics is required with 2-3 years of related experience in product development
- Proficient in the assembly of printed circuit boards and cable assemblies
- Ability to use a variety of general purpose test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, dc power supplies)
- Skilled at troubleshooting and re-work of electro-mechanical systems
- Previous experience assisting engineers in developing assembly and test procedures
- Proven track-record of developing test fixturing from concept through to implementation
- Working knowledge of electronic circuitry
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous use of microwave test and measurement equipment
- RF mixed-signal board layout
- Familiarity with the assembly of microwave multi-chip modules
Rigetti Computing is developing cloud-deployed quantum computers to solve humanity's most pressing and valuable problems. We are a highly diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working at the cutting edge of technology in a mission-driven entrepreneurial environment. We believe that bringing together teams from various cultures, educational backgrounds, and technical disciplines helps them to see things from more points of view and to make great products that change the world for the better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.