RF Engineering Technician
As an RF Engineering Technician at Rigetti Computing, you will support the development of advanced signal delivery and packaging technologies that ensure the proper operation of our quantum processors. You will assist in the assembly and test of passive and active microwave assemblies, modules, and systems deployed in deep cryogenic environments. In this role, you will draw upon your strong hands-on experience developing, building, testing, and troubleshooting microwave hardware for demanding environments.
- BSEE or AS degree in Electronics is required with 2-3 years of related experience
- Previous experience in the assembly and test of electronics used within extreme environments
- Proficient at the construction of micro-electronic hybrid, printed circuit board, and electro-mechanical assemblies. Including and especially fine handwork
- Strong working knowledge of RF/microwave test equipment including vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, synthesizers, and power meters
- Skilled at the troubleshooting and re-work of electrical components and systemsProven track record of developing assembly and test procedures and qualifying new processes for product introduction
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience with cryogenics
- Working knowledge of software (Python, Matlab, C++) used in the development of automated test stations
- Mechanical aptitude and the ability to think about a system holistically
- Good understanding of materials and properties of materials
Rigetti Computing is developing cloud-deployed quantum computers to solve humanity's most pressing and valuable problems. We are a highly diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working at the cutting edge of technology in a mission-driven entrepreneurial environment. We believe that bringing together teams from various cultures, educational backgrounds, and technical disciplines helps them to see things from more points of view and to make great products that change the world for the better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.