Business Organization – Finance & Supply Chain
Rigetti Computing is building the world’s most powerful computers to help solve humanity’s most pressing and important problems. These systems will perform computations that today’s fastest supercomputers are incapable of— unlocking entirely new classes of problems and offering a direct path to solutions. We are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries. We believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity.
The Accounting Manager at Rigetti will supervise, track, and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting manager responsibilities include establishing financial automated procedures by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information. Accounting Manager reports to the company’s Controller and will supervise 1-2 employees.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
- month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable
- cash receipts
- general ledger
- payroll and benefits
- treasury, budgeting
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- fixed asset activity
- debt activity
- Cap table and stock based compensation
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct team to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- 5+ years experience in Accounting
- Proficient in Netsuite
- Experience in Vlookup
- BS degree or higher in Accounting
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager or Accounting Supervisor
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Working in a start-up environment
- Accounting for Fabrication or Manufacturing
- Experience with bill.com and Expensify
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is a full-stack quantum computing company based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA. We design and manufacture superconducting quantum integrated circuits. We package and deploy those chips in a low-temperature environment, and we build control systems to perform quantum logic operations on them. We build software to integrate our systems directly into existing cloud infrastructure.
Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. QCS includes Quil (quantum instruction language), our programming standard for quantum/classical computing.
We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 100 people, about 40 of whom hold PhDs in physics, computer science, math, chemistry or engineering.
For more information, refer to our About page.