Technology Organization – Fabrication
Responsible for quality improvement activities related to manufacturing, suppliers and/or subcontractors of materials, products or services used in manufacturing. Additionally, responsible for investigation of non-conformances, determining root causes and corrective actions, reviewing and approving protocols and final reports and developing product specifications and sampling plans. Collaborates with Fab, hardware engineering, production, product teams and other functions on test method development and inspection-related issues. Employee would be expected to have a work schedule that includes one weekend day.
- Develop, and improve quality metrics to help identify constraints/delays/yield. Create reports for production planning, yield, and engineering activities..
- Analyze Manufacturing and Supplier performance and develop improvement plans for identified problem areas or plans to switch vendors.
- Monitor production progress and ensure that the final product meets quality standards and any customer specifications.
- Drive first article inspection process, quality audits and actions to eliminate defects and improve yield.
- Evaluate current processes, identify opportunities and drive continuous improvement to resolve customer complaints and enhance employee knowledge and productivity. Perform PFMEAs on critical processes
- Function as primary MES contact
- BS, or MS in engineering or physical sciences
- Experience with wafer processing along with quality and yield enhancement in a semi/MEMS fab
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in fast-paced production environments and to navigate ambiguity
- Self-starter who will bring a Quality Vision to a new organization
- High proficiency with statistical process control
- Strong data analysis skills – data driven approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to propose solutions and justifications to technical teams
- High standards in ethics, safety, work ethic, team work, and execution
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is on a mission to build the world’s most powerful computers. Based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA, we are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries who believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity. We design and fabricate quantum circuits and deploy them as quantum computers available online. Our engineers build the full stack of technologies that are integrated into these machines, including cryogenic hardware and microwave circuitry, advanced analog and digital control modules, and a software stack that provides the world’s most advanced SDK and runtime environment for quantum computers. Our quantum computer is available through Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, which is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 120 people.
For more information, refer to our About page.