Technology Organization – Fabrication
Rigetti Computing is developing cloud-deployed quantum computers to solve humanity’s most pressing and valuable problems. We are a highly diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working on groundbreaking technology in a mission-driven, entrepreneurial environment. We believe that bringing together teams from various cultures, educational backgrounds, and technical disciplines helps them to see things from more points of view and to make great products that change the world for the better.
We are looking for individuals who, in these roles, will spend every day immersed in supporting the development and fabrication of these unique devices.
Position Purpose: Provide process, metrology & data gathering, and test support for engineers in the development and fabrication of novel quantum bit integrated circuits.
- Operate lithography, etch, deposition, metrology, and electrical test equipment for wafer processing in a clean-room environment under direction of Process Engineers.
- Carry out equipment and process calibration. Process and test devices following standard operating procedures.
- Assist with routine facility upkeep, including chemical waste disposal and replacing gas cylinders as needed.
- Participate in Environmental Safety and Health program.
- Assist all other facility members as necessary.
- > 5 years relevant hands-on semiconductor fabrication experience
- Comfort working in clean room environment, including hazmat handling protocols
- Experience in a small and/or large fabrication process environment
- Hands-on experience using and operating wide range of semiconductor/MEMS processing tools such as PVD, coat/develop track, electrical testing and metrology tools
- Excellent oral communications skills, ability to follow verbal and written instructions, thrives well in dynamic team environment
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- High degree of comfort in an agile, small company environment and a positive attitude
- Flexibility in available hours
Nice to Have
- Additional relevant work experience in industry
- BS in Engineering
- Cross-functional experience in both research and production environments
- Experience working with small teams or other small-company/startup work environments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.