Business Organization – People Ops
Rigetti Computing is committed to hiring the best talent in the world, and we are seeking an exceptional contract Technical Recruiter/Sourcer to join our in-house team. You must have a passion for seeking out talent, connecting with people, and helping them find great opportunities in our innovative, growing company. The talent we seek is spread internationally across industry and academia, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable navigating both arenas.
Rigetti Computing is building the world’s most powerful computers to help solve humanity’s most pressing and important problems. These systems will perform computations that today’s fastest supercomputers are incapable of— unlocking entirely new classes of problems and offering a direct path to solutions. We are scientists, engineers, builders, and visionaries. We believe quantum computing is going to significantly affect health care, how we treat disease, how we generate energy, and how we feed humanity. Rigetti is the only company deploying full-stack solutions for hybrid classical/quantum computing. Our 19-qubit quantum computer is available online through our Quantum Cloud Services platform, and the first commercially useful applications are already under exploration.
- Seek, recruit, and hire top talent for various roles across the company
- Partner with hiring managers on technical teams to understand their hiring goals and needs
- Create and manage job descriptions in Lever, as well as postings on various recruiting platforms
- Proactively seek out candidates for strategic roles based on needs and profiles
- Schedule phone screens, onsite interviews, and Skype/video chats in Lever
- Source and recruit candidates using databases, social media, and boolean search
- Ensure a high-touch, world-class candidate experience
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as they onboard with their team
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- A proven track record in a fast-paced recruitment environment
- Drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds and experiences
- Experience finding and securing talent from junior to management-level positions
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (preferably Lever), Slack, and Google Suite
- Strong organizational skills, with a high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as an external company representative, working with cross-cultural candidates, and interacting with all levels of company leadership
Nice to Have
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience
- Background in, or familiarity with, physics, computer science, physical science, or engineering fields
- Demonstrated success creating, implementing, and iterating upon team- and company-level recruiting processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare coverage. For more information, refer to our Careers page.
Rigetti Computing is a full-stack quantum computing company based in Berkeley and Fremont, CA. We design and manufacture superconducting quantum integrated circuits. We package and deploy those chips in a low-temperature environment, and we build control systems to perform quantum logic operations on them. We build software to integrate our systems directly into existing cloud infrastructure.
Our product, Quantum Cloud Services, is the world’s first full-stack programming and execution environment for quantum/classical computing. QCS includes Quil (quantum instruction language), our programming standard for quantum/classical computing.
We were founded by Chad Rigetti in 2013, and today employ over 100 people, about 40 of whom hold PhDs in physics, computer science, math, chemistry or engineering.
For more information, refer to our About page.