HR Business Partner
Business Organization – People Ops
Rigetti Computing is seeking an HR Business Partner to help build an optimal workplace for growth, discovery, and innovation. As an HR Business Partner you will work with every team, at every level of the company—both operational and technical—to design, implement, and measure policies and programs necessary for company-wide success. You are the people person, and people will trust in and rely on you to improve and maintain the best possible employee experience at Rigetti.
- Collaborate with teams and counsel to build and manage Rigetti HR policies and programs
- Implement systems, processes, and programs to help people succeed
- Advocate for Rigetti employees and serve as a resource for all team members
- Develop diversity and inclusion (D&I) strategies for implementation across the organization, from on-boarding to professional advancement
- Advise leadership and management on all People Operations projects including performance management and coaching, employee relations, organizational development, D&I, etc.
- Ensure Rigetti’s compliance with federal, state, and local labor regulations, alongside legal counsel and external consultants
- Design and implement employee processes across the company in collaboration with leadership and People Operations
- Provide expert guidance in all employee relations efforts
- 6+ years of senior HR experience, ideally in technology companies both established and start-up
- Experience coaching with a focus on performance management, data analytics/reporting, and employee relations
- Fluency in compliance and labor regulations, including compliance for government agencies
- Experience working with both technical and operational teams, and a thorough understanding of the unique challenges facing both groups
- Demonstrable project management skills and ability to forward program goals independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as emotional intelligence, and the ability to build relationships at every level of the organization
Nice to Have
- BA with an emphasis in HR
Rigetti Computing is developing cloud-deployed quantum computers to solve humanity's most pressing and valuable problems. We are a highly diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working on groundbreaking technology in a mission-driven entrepreneurial environment. We believe that bringing together teams from various cultures, educational backgrounds, and technical disciplines helps them to see things from more points of view and to make great products that change the world for the better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Rigetti Computing offers a comprehensive benefits package, including full healthcare coverage and flexible PTO. For more information, refer to our full careers page here.