Technology Organization – Software Engineering
As a software engineer at Rigetti Computing you will be working on the cutting edge of quantum device design and quantum algorithm implementation. Our software projects range from device simulations and calibration to quantum software application development. Working with our technology and applying your software development skills, you will be driving quantum computing forward.
This is a highly creative role and you must be comfortable with invention. An introduction to the higher levels of the software stack for quantum computing can be found here.
- Extensive programming skills, ideally in Python and C, and a track record of translating ideas into prototypes quickly
- Experience integrating heterogeneous technology stacks into a coherent system
- Experience taking abstract specifications of algorithms (e.g., from books or papers) into concrete implementations
- Solid background in several of: high performance computing, scientific computing, linear algebra, optimization, data science
- Knowledge of quantum computing and quantum circuits
- Experience with the field
- Strong understanding of declarative, functional, and logic-oriented programming paradigms
- You’ve worked on one or several compiler(s)
Rigetti Computing is developing cloud-deployed quantum computers to solve humanity's most pressing and valuable problems. We are a highly diverse and interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers working at the cutting edge of technology in a mission-driven entrepreneurial environment. We believe that bringing together teams from various cultures, educational backgrounds, and technical disciplines helps them to see things from more points of view and to make great products that change the world for the better.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.