Systems Integration Project Manager
Business Operations – Business Operations
RigUp exists to empower the people that power the world and make all of our lives possible. To make progress towards our mission, we must identify and quickly execute on initiatives that accelerate us towards our goals. The Business Operations team is a fast-paced team that encourages end-to-end ownership and innovation and creates the standard of excellence for the rest of the organization. We are looking for a project manager who can lead cross-functional teams through the definition of a business problem, process mapping of as-is and to-be solutions, requirements gathering, testing, and implementation.
As a Project Manager, you have proven project management skills in fast-scaling startup environments. You love taking on complex operational challenges that span multiple domains org-wide and breaking them apart into bite-sized executional work-streams. You are driven by the need to align stakeholders around a shared project vision and you have a bias to action for execution. You work effectively in a cross-functional environment and are comfortable facilitating technical and business stakeholder conversations. You have strong business judgement and can think creatively about new opportunities and solutions.
What you'll be doing
- Lead project teams to execute systems integration projects while demonstrating sound judgment, critical thinking skills, and a sense of urgency.
- Create, revise and maintain project and resource plans (including defining scope, deliverables, and ROI for each project).
- Complete standard project communications such as blockers logs, risk mitigation alternatives, and implementation plans.
- Establish and maintain a strong partnership with internal stakeholders & involve the right stakeholders needed to resolve blockers quickly.
- Ensure business readiness for internal and external project launch or M&A integration.
- Proactively highlight cross-functional gaps and identify strategic initiatives to execute.
- Execute on improvements to project management process and organizational efficiency.
What we're looking for
- 4 years+ consulting (Bain, McKinsey, BCG, etc.) and/or project management or operations in a small to mid-sized startup environment required
- Demonstrated unwavering ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Ability to work with limited direction and with ambiguity without a loss of performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience interacting with technical and functional teams
- Needs to be comfortable presenting to Senior Management
- Demonstrated excellence in influencing and managing change across a distributed team
- Skilled in process mapping, analysis of as-is and to-be processes, and gap assessments.
- Possesses a passion for process improvement with an approach that encourages innovation, elimination of waste, and efficiency improvements
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain complex business processes, systems, and tools with a specific focus on upstream/downstream impact
- Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather requirements
- Experience with M&A integration project management a strong plus.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!