Software Engineer, Developer Efficiency & Operations
San Francisco, CA
Rimeto’s mission is to give employees the context and understanding to work together effectively. We are a high growth, well funded start-up based in San Francisco bringing world-class user experience to workplace productivity.
The Software Engineer, Developer Efficiency & Operations position will be responsible for building and improving infrastructure to increase the effectiveness of our engineering team. Technical challenges include: reducing development-to-production time across our several services and applications, improving scope, performance, and reliability our automated testing infrastructure, and scaling cloud infrastructure.
This role reports directly to the CTO/co-founder, Neville Bowers.
- Drive Rimeto’s developer efficiency infrastructure roadmap
- Advocate for engineering and operational excellence
- Develop full-stack solutions to unlock engineering productivity within the company.
- Maintain and improve Rimeto’s test and development environments, CI/CD and cloud infrastructure, and service and application release processes.
- 2+ years of high quality developer operations experience.
- Comfort in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure, or equivalent) “configuration as code” experience
- Technical experience in release automation engineering, CI/CD or related roles.
- Engineering or related technical degree, or equivalent work experience.
Why you will love working here
- Everyone at Rimeto works across the stack (infra, mobile, web, data). You get to own end-to-end design and development of new features.
- You can pick the technologies that make the most sense — we're not afraid to try something new.
- We move fast, with multiple releases every day and an iterative approach to developing new features and measuring their success.
- We use engineering best practices that thoughtfully balance speed with craftsmanship.
- We learn from one another - through code reviews, presentations, and discussions in the hallway.
- You will have transparency into areas outside of Engineering (Business, Strategy, and more) and you’ll always have line-of-sight to real customer impact in your work.
Quality: We take pride in everything we build. We're thoughtful about architecture and design and always focused on quality.
Diversity. We value diverse perspectives and backgrounds, particularly for their contributions to our product and workplace.
Learning. We see promise in one another and are committed to building an environment where we can learn and grow together.
Leadership. We aim for everyone to be a leader, regardless of their role. Impatience with the status quo motivates our team to take action instead of waiting for permission.
Long game. We want to create a product and company that is enduring and valuable for our clients, partners and team.
Collaboration: We believe that people working collaboratively will make a bigger impact. It’s how we operate within the company and what drives the overall mission of the company.